Charlie Wade Novel Chapter 1715 Free Novel

Posted on

Charlie Wade Novel Chapter 1715 Free Novel

This Charlie Wade Novel Chapter 1715 is updated daily by our member Mean. Please support us by read a little longer and give some visit to our beloved sponsor. Thanks to you our lovely reader.


Charlie Wade Novel Chapter 1715 Start

Under Liang’s overall management, the production line of Kobayashi Pharmaceuticals quickly produced the finished Powder.

Charlie came to Kobayashi Pharmaceutical’s production base in the suburbs of Tokyo and personally did a quality inspection. After confirming that the newly produced JX Weisan was no different from the JX Weisan produced in Aurous Hill, he told Liang: “Liang, you must ensure that the Tokyo production line maintains the current speed, work overtime, keep people, don’t shut down the machine, and quickly produce a large number of finished products.”

“Okay Master!” Liang nodded immediately and asked, “By the way, Master, when will our JX Weisan be officially launched in Japan?”

Charlie said: “Don’t worry about the official launch. We have to debug the production lines in Yokohama, Nagoya, and Osaka, and then accumulate a batch of finished products. At the same time, we must also prepare to advertise in Japan for consumers even in Asia. Everyone knows that Kobayashi’s Weisan has been fully upgraded, the name has been changed to JX Weisan, and the prescription has been enhanced. The effect is at least ten times the previous one. After the campaign is completed, sales will begin.”

Liang hurriedly said: “OK, Master, after I have sorted out the production lines, I will immediately start to promote things.”

Charlie snorted and said, “Since the trial production has been successful here, we can go to Yokohama tomorrow.”

Liang nodded and said, “Master, I will leave an engineer here to supervise. Let’s leave early tomorrow morning!”

Charlie turned to Ichiro next to him and said: “Give you a chance to come back. You must take good care of it. Whether you can rest easy in your life next depends on how you perform in Japan. These production lines must be given to you. Manage it well, otherwise, I will cut off your dividends and let you drink Northwest Wind.”

Now, Ichiro has given 90% of Kobayashi Pharmaceutical’s shares to Charlie, and his remaining 10% will not play a decisive role in Kobayashi Pharmaceutical.

As the majority shareholder of Absolute Holdings, Charlie has all decision-making powers over the company.

In other words, if Kobayashi Pharmaceutical makes 10 billion this year, Charlie wants to withdraw all the profits of Kobayashi Pharmaceutical and transfer it to JX Pharmaceutical, Ichiro has nothing to do.

When the time comes, all profits will be taken away, and naturally he won’t be able to pay him a dime in dividends, and he will have nothing to do.

Therefore, his best choice now is to honestly work for Charlie. In this way, after Charlie asks Kobayashi Pharmaceutical to make money through the production of JXwei Powder, he will also generously release a portion of the profit dividend to him. Make sure that he can enjoy the rich life in Japan without worrying about money for the rest of his life.

Ichiro has been imprisoned in the kennel for a long time in the dark, so he can be said to cherish his current life very much. Seeing Charlie said this, he hurriedly said: “Master, don’t worry, Ichiro will be your dog in the future. , Wherever you let me go, I will go, whatever you ask me to do, I will do it!”

Charlie nodded in satisfaction.

Seeing that the on-site production is in order and the production quality is up to the standard, Charlie did not stay too much. He said to Issac and Liang: “Okay, let’s go back to rest and go to Yokohama tomorrow.”


When leaving Kobayashi Pharmaceutical, Issac walked quickly ahead and helped Charlie open the car door.

Charlie was about to get into the car, and when he first stepped one leg into the car, his figure suddenly stopped for a few seconds.

Issac asked hurriedly, “Master what’s wrong?”

Charlie frowned slightly, then said calmly: “It’s okay, let’s go.”

After speaking, he got into the car.

Subsequently, the convoy drove away from the scene neatly.

At this time, on the roof of a building opposite Kobayashi Pharmaceutical, four men in black were lying side by side.